Every year, we have our largest fundraising event, our Golf Event. This event is extremely important to Mary Lee’s House as it allows us to support the children and families that walk through our doors. In the past 10 years, Mary Lee’s House has served over 25,000 children. Through fundraisers like these, we are able to provide children who have endured trauma and abuse with the services they need.
On March 5th, 2020 we hosted our annual golf event, Nashville Nights, at TopGolf. Everyone enjoyed a fun night as they golfed the night away in cowboy boots!
We would like to thank everyone who supported this event:
- Our Signature Sponsors: Mary Lee Farrior, Ava, Triad Foundation, Ann Ferrentino, Northern Trust, The Family of Jimmy Evans, Banker Lopez Gassler, Candy and Eddie Debartolo and Family, Hieronymus, Ferman, Valley Bank, The Tampa Bay Trust Company, Avison Young, Barrow Power, Steve and Cheryl Harper, HealthEdge, and Dina and Don Smith.
- Our Bay’n Play Sponsors: Rosemary’s Southern Cakes, Grand Central Investment Group, Azzarelli Builders, Inc., Hill Ward Henderson, Farrior Facial Plastic Surgery, Jennifer Fuddy of Smith & Associates Real Estate, PrayerBowls, Bryce Alley of All Seasons Wealth, Jaynie and Stan Whitcomb, Jim and Lindsey Robbins, Kim and Steve Miller, and Carol and E.C. Smith.
- Our Bay Supporters: Mortgage Management, Julianne McKeel, Dan and Donna Cook, Pauline Holovak, John Touchton, Jack and Nancy Suarez, Beverly Austin, and Cornelia Corbett
- Our In-Kind Supporters: Avila, Carol Bass of Global Marketing Enhancements, and Darrell Harden of The Harden Group Real Estate
- Our Golf Event Committee and our Golf Committee Chair, Dina Sierra Smith, for making this event a success
If you have any questions or are interested in securing your sponsorship and spot for our golf event in 2021, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We can’t wait to see you next year!
Florida Gulf Coast Egg Fest
Mary Lee’s House was so thankful to be a part of the first ever FL’s Gulf Coast EggFest today! Thank you to Grill & Provisions, Holy Hog Barbecue, and Tabellas, for putting on this AMAZING event as we all were #CookingforaCause! We loved interacting with all of the children at the MLH Kids Zone where we had face painting, cookie decorating station, balloon animals, and temporary tattoos. We love interacting with the community and we were truly gracious for this opportunity!
Celebrating Hillsborough’s Protectors and Preventers
In April 2019, Mary Lee’s House and Champions for Children partnered together for a one-of-a-kind event. This special morning was dedicated to honoring Hillsborough County’s Front Line Staff that work tirelessly to fight against child abuse in Hillsborough County. Thank you to our protectors and preventers: Guardian ad Litem Program of Hillsborough County, Success 4 Kids & Families – S4KF, DACCO Behavioral Health Inc., Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office, Gracepoint Wellness, Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health Florida, Directions for Living, Hillsborough County 13th Judicial Circuit Court, The Spring of Tampa Bay, Camelot Community Care, Eckerd Connects, and Gulf Coast JFCS!
We would also like to thank everybody who helped make this such a memorable morning. Thank you to Derek Clark for an incredibly impactful and motivating speech about your life. Thank you to everyone on the Trauma Informed Care panel for teaching the attendees about self care and so much more. We also want to thank The Florida Aquarium for the beautiful venue, delicious breakfast, and outstanding service.
Thank you to all of our sponsors for their generous contributions: Amalie Oil, Lil’ Off the Top, Tampa Tarpons/ New York Yankees Tampa Foundation, Straz Center for the Performing Arts/Harrell Family, Columbia Restaurant Group, and Dina Sierra Smith/DSmith Properties.