The Junior Pinwheel Program is a new partner initiative that gives children, 17 & under in our community, an opportunity to become involved in the mission of Mary Lee’s House by participating in service projects!
We are excited to announce our next Junior Pinwheels project!!*
𝐖𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝’𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐢𝐧 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫’𝐬 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐋𝐞𝐞’𝐬 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐝!𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝’𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐚, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐋𝐞𝐞’𝐬 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐝! 𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝’𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐥 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠@𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞.𝐨𝐫𝐠 𝐧𝐨 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓𝐭𝐡.𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐫 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐋𝐞𝐞’𝐬 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐫𝐭!
𝐖𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧’𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤!
*We are still accepting Calming Jars too!!
We are excited to announce our first project for junior pinwheels… Making Calming jars!
Calming jars are given to the children who come to Mary Lee’s house as a tool to help cope and manage with stressors related to the trauma they have faced. By taking the time to make these calming jars you are helping another kid feel a little more safe and comfortable. If you have questions or a interested in making calming jars for the kids at Mary Lee’s House please reach out to Reagan Hering at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Amazon link has the required materials needed to make the Calming Jars. *Please use only the items listed on the Amazon list. (Calming Jar Supplies)
- The YouTube link below shows a video of how to assemble the Calming Jars. In the video you will see that you can use two or more sizes of glitter.
- YouTube Video Instructions
- TAKE PICTURES WHILE YOU WORK AND OF YOU WITH YOUR COMPLETED JARS – Send the pics to us and we will post them on our website and all of our social media sites.
- Assembly Instructions: (Refer to YouTube video) Fill the bottle just over 1/2 way with warm water. Add glue to the top and shake well to mix. Pick a color (Colors are listed in the Amazon list. Please use cool colors) Add to water glue mixture one drop at a time until desired color. Add some glitter/sequins. Close lid but DO NOT GLUE SHUT.
- Once you have completed your jars, you can drop them off at Mary Lee’s House (2806 N. Armenia Avenue, Tampa, FL 33607) on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday between 9am – 3pm. If theses times don’t work for you, please contact Reagan Hering at email@example.com.
2021-2022 Junior Pinwheel All-Stars