Every year, we have our largest fundraising event, our Golf Event. This event is extremely important to Mary Lee’s House as it allows us to support the children and families that walk through our doors. In the past 10 years, Mary Lee’s House has served over 25,000 children. Through fundraisers like these, we are able to provide children who have endured trauma and abuse with the services they need.
On March 5th, 2020 we hosted our annual golf event, Nashville Nights, at TopGolf. Everyone enjoyed a fun night as they golfed the night away in cowboy boots!
We would like to thank everyone who supported this event:
- Our Signature Sponsors: Mary Lee Farrior, Ava, Triad Foundation, Ann Ferrentino, Northern Trust, The Family of Jimmy Evans, Banker Lopez Gassler, Candy and Eddie Debartolo and Family, Hieronymus, Ferman, Valley Bank, The Tampa Bay Trust Company, Avison Young, Barrow Power, Steve and Cheryl Harper, HealthEdge, and Dina and Don Smith.
- Our Bay’n Play Sponsors: Rosemary’s Southern Cakes, Grand Central Investment Group, Azzarelli Builders, Inc., Hill Ward Henderson, Farrior Facial Plastic Surgery, Jennifer Fuddy of Smith & Associates Real Estate, PrayerBowls, Bryce Alley of All Seasons Wealth, Jaynie and Stan Whitcomb, Jim and Lindsey Robbins, Kim and Steve Miller, and Carol and E.C. Smith.
- Our Bay Supporters: Mortgage Management, Julianne McKeel, Dan and Donna Cook, Pauline Holovak, John Touchton, Jack and Nancy Suarez, Beverly Austin, and Cornelia Corbett
- Our In-Kind Supporters: Avila, Carol Bass of Global Marketing Enhancements, and Darrell Harden of The Harden Group Real Estate
- Our Golf Event Committee and our Golf Committee Chair, Dina Sierra Smith, for making this event a success
. If you are interested in learning more about this event, securing your sponsorship for 2021, or want to receive updates for the 2021 Golf Event, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you and we hope to see you next year!